Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hang Loose!!!

One thing I really don't like in life is coming home from a wonderful trip. Saturday we did just that. We came home from beautiful sunny Hawaii. Maui to be exact.

Brent won account manager of the year and that is where they sent us. Talk about fabulous. I had never been and I am glad we were able to go.

We had been preparing to go since July. So with luggage in tow and beaches on the brain we left.

Doesn't he look ready for some serious R&R. You better believe it.

Here is our Hotel, with king Kamehameha greeting us.

Wasn't that nice of him. Here are some pic's of the hotel.


I can't tell you what a wonderful time we had there. It is the most laid back place. Everyone one was friendly and happy. There was no rushing or hurrying. I can't believe it's over, but I now have great memories of Maui.

I hope you enjoyed this as much as we did. Keep a watchful eye out for more on Hawaii 07.


Angi

2 comments:

dishes and laundry said...

Aaaahhhhh. I felt relaxed just looking at those pictures. Congrats to Brent - and to you too. Awesome vacation.

Cameron did a big ol' state report on Hawaii. King Kamehamaha rocks!

Glad you had a good time.

Nora Mair said...

Hawaii?!? Totally beautiful. You both deserve it though. It looks like you had a great time. Can't wait for more pictures.