Saturday, January 26, 2008

This Beauty We Call Home

I was up early this morning and I could see out my kitchen window that the sun was coming up. I ran to get my camera. I could tell that this was going to be one of those picture mornings.


I love taking pictures of the sky in the morning and evening. I don't know really why, except that I have had some great feel good moments with the scenes that I have seen.


When I see something I think is worth sharing I tell the boys to look and now they do that for me. I have them sharing what they think is beautiful nature too.


I will share some of my favorite pictures with you.

These are the Rocky Mountains aren't they gorgeous?This was taken in November. In my yard. I love them.Good Morning Sunshine, snapped this one before taking Connor to school.

These are from my garden, in November also. I played around with Photoshop on this one.

Isn't he cute?This one was pure luck. We were at the zoo and I just hit the button and this is what I ended up with.

Brighton, one of my favorite places to walk around.

My sweet little neighbor. Who comes to eat my grapes.

Love her to pieces.

Thanks for spending some time with me. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I have.

1 comment:

dishes and laundry said...

Beautiful pictures!!! I love the closeups.