Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy B-day Brent



Yesterday was Brents B-day.... It was a great day. Because we get to celebrate Brent. He is the kindest, most giving and wonderful person I know. He provides for his family and he works hard at all he does. He is a handy man, machanic, teacher, electrician, plumber, yard and garden man, he is my yard sale companion, he is my cheauffer, he is MY BEST FRIEND.




















He makes me laugh , teases me like crazy and helps me when I have a problem and he loves his kids more than they will ever know. He is a loyal person. And I love him!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT !! Hope your day was terrific.
Love,
Angi



2 comments:

dishes and laundry said...

Happy Birthday, Brent! What kind of cake did you have?

Angi said...

We had a semi-homemade sour cream and walnut cake. WOW it was gooood. It was very pretty too. We had 3 choices of ice cream and 48 candles. But Brent would not let me take pic's. Darn, he was in a mood.